23.8.16

Blood terrifying.

The Walking Dead, I don't know one person who isn't a fan of the show. The character development is flawless, the actors dedication to their roles, the zombies, the sets, the music, everything is so well done I love it. Robert Kirkman is a god and so when I saw that another graphic novel of his was being made into a tv show I had to watch it. 



Starring one of my favourite actors, Philip Glenister from Life on Mars and Ashes to Ashes, Outcast is a story about possession. A man called Kyle Barnes has been suffering from the constant possession of those close to him, and when a young boy gets possessed in his town, he teams up with the towns reverend, Reverend Anderson, to deal with the situation. Kyle is then determined to search to answers as to why these things have been happening his entire life. 

I've only watched the first two episodes so far and read the first graphic novel, and I'm already into this. Definitely a lot more scary than The Walking Dead despite the lack of decrepit corpses shambling about, and it still has Kirkmans explosive signature. I'm really excited to see how this story progresses and how the show differs from the graphic novels. 

Outcast Trailer: 


No comments:

Post a Comment