5.8.16

Gamebox

Well, my first console was the original Xbox. We had an Xbox Crystal downstairs and my brother David, his friend Warren, my Dad and I would play long sessions of Halo in which David and Warren would beat the living shit out of us. But, hey. If I didn't get past the years of dying every few seconds then I wouldn't be here with my Xbox One beating the living shit out of him on Halo 5. 

I think I've made it clear that I play Xbox, and most of my games are on the Xbox 360, and on the Xbox One- BUT! That does not mean that all I am going to be talking about here is the Xbox. I also am a massive fan of Youtubers like Markiplier, Jacksepticeye, and Pewdiepie. Also watching E3 online is a big thing for me. So the gaming talk is open! 

Upcoming games like We Happy Few, Resident Evil 7, and Outlast 2 are some of my highly anticipated games for this year.





Also, I'm suuuuper excited for Gears 4! I've been playing them since number one, and whilst I still liked Judgement, it wasn't as good as 1, 2, and 3. 

I maaay even upload some videos of me playing it when it comes out! 

No comments:

Post a Comment