5.8.16

Chapter 1, Page 1.

Well! You've stumbled onto my tiny corner of the internet. Feel free to stick around if you're interested in talk about books, games, tv, and general life updates. 


This is me! My name is Louise Inniss, I'm 21 years old and I live at the bottom of the UK in Dorset. 


From the title of the blog you may have guessed that my occupation is a Bookseller! This is my dream job that I luckily got at Waterstones on the 5th of April 2016. Books are my biggest passion, I absolutely love talking to people about books so if you have or want any recommendations, or you just want to gush over your latest read, then drop me a message! 

The genres I generally tend to stick to are YA, fantasy, and sci-fi, as well as graphic novels and manga. I'm not a massive fan of reality, so something that has dragons or witches in it and I'm game. But, if you think there's a contemporary novel that I just need to look up, then still let me know! You may surprise me!

Gaaaames, games, games, games. Yeah, I'm a big fan of games too. I usually play Xbox One or Xbox 360, but I do sometimes have a waddle around the PS3 and PS4. LittleBig Planet was my thing in secondary school! Big Xbox titles I play are Gears of War, Halo, Left4Dead among others. I'm a massive fan of Youtuber Markiplier so I'll probably be talking about the games he plays quite frequently!

TV! So, I don't generally watch TV as in live TV, but I basically binge watch boxsets and Netflix. So shows like Orange is the New Black, Pretty Little Liars and Sense8 are my regulars! I am Star Trek trash as well. I have three Tribbles around my TV and I plan on getting more. 

Aaand general life updates. So basically anything that I want to document like concerts, family outtings, trips to places, countries or events. Every year you should expect to see a post about Kyary Pamyu Pamyu! My best friend Kayleigh and I have been to every single concert in the UK and we plan to continue!

So yeah, if any of that sounds like something you want to read about daily then welcome to my tiny family. 

No comments:

Post a Comment